Thursday 14 November 2013

JPS Virus Maker


What is Computer Virus?
A computer virus is a program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. All computer viruses are man-made.A virus can replicates itself by being copied or initiating its copying to another program, computer boot sector or files.

In this article I am providing JPS Virus Maker;


Features:

  • Disable Registry Editor
  • Disable Ms Config
  • Disable Task Manager
  • Disable Yahoo! Messenger
  • Disable Media Player
  • Disable Internet Explorer
  • Disable Time
  • Disable Group Policy
  • Disable Windows Explorer
  • Disable Norton Antivirus
  • Disable McAfee Antivirus
  • Disable Note Pad
  • Disable Word Pad
  • Disable Winows
  • Disable DHCP Client Service
  • Disable Taskbar
  • Disable Start Button
  • Disable MSN Messenger
  • Disable Command Prompt
  • Disable Security Center
  • Disable MSN Messenger
  • Disable System Restore
  • Disable Control Panel
  • Disable Desktop Icons
  • Disable Screen Saver
  • Hide Service Manager
  • Hide Outlook Express
  • Hide Windows Clock
  • Hide Desktop Icons
  • Hide All Process in Task Manager
  • Hide All Tasks in Task Manager
  • Hide Run in Start Menu
  • Change Explorer Caption
  • Clear Windows XP Password
  • Swap Mouse Buttons
  • Remove Folder Options
  • Lock Mouse & Keyboards
  • Mute Sound
  • Crazy Mouse
  • Allways CD-ROM Open
  • Turn Off Monitor (30 sec's)
  • Destroy Taskbar
  • Destroy Offlines (Y!Messenger)
  • Destroy Protected Strorage
  • Destroy Audio Service
  • Destroy Clipboard
  • Terminate Windows
  • Hide Cursor
  • Auto Startup
  • Restart-Logoff-Turnoff-Hibrinate Automatic After 30 minutes
  • Change Server Name After Install in Process
  • Change Server Name
  • Change XP Password
  • Change Computer Name
  • Change IE Home Page
  • Close Custom Windows
  • Disable Custom Service
  • Disable Process
  • Open Custom Website
  • Run Custom Command
  • Enable Convert To Worm - Auto Copy Server To Active Path With Custom Name & Time
  • Change Custom Icon For your created Virus

Note: Do Not Use Any Tutorial Of This Blog To Harm Anyone. This Is Only For Educational Purpose. I Will Not Be Responsible For Anything Done By You.

Size: 458 KB







Do you my like Articles..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Categories:

3 comments:

  1. I have a virus creater,bt I can't run it.b'cuz of ny virus guard.how to run it? [-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2yrs. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3yrs of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn’t sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.Story short, I used the only available options left which was prophet ogidi a{MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM} before I lose everything including my life. Prophet ogidi was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 7days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of thing from prophet ogidi Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell.you can also call/whatsapp him at 2348182260982


    ReplyDelete

Please Comment Here To Inform Us Your Review About It. Thank You